Lake Mburo Tour
3 Days | Lake Mburo National Park
Lake Mburo Tour Adventure
Depart from Gately Inn Entebbe to the absolutely beautiful Eagles Nest perched on top of a hill overlooking Lake Mburo. This park has many animals within her boundaries and it is the only home of the impala here in Uganda. On your game drive you will see zebra, one of the largest antelopes in Africa the Eland, and lots of bushbuck. There are also waterbuck, topi, common duiker, warthogs and smaller mammals. If you’re lucky you may be able to spot some lion who are very elusive in the dense bush. Leopard and hyena are also resident in Lake Mburo National Park. There are many birds as well as shoebill breeds and of course the Africa finfoot.
Lake Mburo National Park
Lake Mburo national park has a variety of animals such as zebras, hippopotami, impala, warthogs, elands, buffaloes, jackals, leopards, and over three hundred (300) bird species.
Lake Mburo National Park is a compact gem, located conveniently on the Kampala – Mbarara highway and is a great stop over while connecting to the attractions of the further western part of Uganda. Lake Mburo National park is the smallest of Uganda’s savannah national parks and underlain by ancient Precambrian metamorphic rocks which date back more than 500 million years.
- Park Guides & Rangers in the park
- 4x4 Safari Vehicle with fuel/gas
- An English Speaking driver
- Park entrance, Game drives, Boat Ride and Game walks
- Accommodation and Breakfast
- Bottled water
- Drinks, Tips & Porters
- Meals (approximately $30pp per day)
- Visas and Airfare
- Any other personal interests
Whether it's just the two of you or you bring the entire group, you get to chose your departure date otherwise departure days are always Saturday Mornings.
Stay for one night at the beautiful Eagles Nest at the top of a hill with breathtaking views
- All accommodation on a B&B basis
- All transport in 4WD Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Game drives and walks in the park
- Boat ride on Lake Mburo
- Game drives in the rolling hills and open grasslands,
- Boat trip along Lake Mburo,
- Nature walk, sport fishing, Forest walk in Rubanga which offers an opportunity to view different bird species,
- Horseback riding and quad biking.